Hello lovely viewers! This is my fashion blog! I hope you like my style!

segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2014

10 Little Secrets Tag

I reached 200 followers on polyvore!!! I'm so happy!!!! And this is a tag to celebrate!!


1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
    A: My smile :) (I know, it isn't a product, but it is what make me feel like a million dollars).
2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
    A: Use hydrant every day, after take a bath. It's not a secret, but still important!
3. Share your hair care secret?
    A: Before fall asleep, I do two braids in each side of my head and in the morning my hair is wavy and beautiful! :D
4. What is your biggest diet rule?
    A: Don't abuse of the candies... I know, it's hard, but it's what need to be done!
5. Any workout tips?
    A: Prefer the stairs over the elevator.
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
    A: I'm not really a perfume person, but I have on whit orange's smell and I love it!
7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads
    A: I can't show it, but it is a simple winter's sweater reallyyy cute and comfy! Maybe, someday, I'll show you a picture of it ;)
8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
    A: My best friend's necklace!!!!
9. Who is your style crush?
    A: Hummm... I like Emma Roberts and Hannah Benson's style pretty much!
10. Tell us something we don't know about you 
    A: I have fear of highs...

I hope you liked it!!!! Kisses!! XOXO