Hello lovely viewers! This is my fashion blog! I hope you like my style!

quarta-feira, 9 de julho de 2014

This or That Beauty Tag

Hi! I gonna do the "This or That Beauty Tag"! I hope you like it!

makeup:
blush or bronzer - blush
lip gloss or lipstick - lipstick ALWAYS
eye liner or mascara - eye liner, I think...
foundation or concealer - concealer
neutral or color eye shadow - depends... neutral, maybe
pressed or loose eye shadows - loose eye shadows
brushes or sponges - sponges!!

nails:
OPI or china glaze - china gaze
Long or short - short
Acrylic or natural - natural
Brights or darks - hummm... that's a hard one... maybe... briths?
Flower or no flower - no flower

body:
perfume or body splash - perfume
lotion or body butter - lotion
body wash or soap - body wash
lush or other bath company - other...

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants - jeans
long sleeve of short - long sleeve
dresses or skirts - dresses
stripes or plaid - stripes
flip flops or sandals  - flip flops
scarves or hats - scarves
studs or dangly earrings - I don't use earrings, but I think... studs 
necklaces or bracelets - necklaces
heels or flats - flats
cowboy boots or riding boots - riding boots
jacket or hoodie - jacket!
forever 21 or charlotte russe - forever 21, of course!
abercombie or Hollister - Hollister... but I love both so much!
saks 5th or nordstrom - nordstrom

hair:
curly or straight - that's a funny one, because I usually use my hair straight, but I like to see myself with curly hair, so... curly
bun or ponytail - ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips - butterfly clips
hair spray or gel - hair spray, I hate gel!
long or short - long
light or dark - dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs - side sweep bangs
up or down - down

random:
Rain or shine - shine
Summer or winter - Summer
Fall or spring - I love Spring because my birthday is on Spring, but I love Fall because I love Halloween... I think that I have to say... Fall, I think
Chocolate or vanilla - CHOCOLATE ALWAYS
East coast or west coast - West Coast

I hope you liked it!! Stay tuned for more tags! Comment your answers!