Hello lovely viewers! This is my fashion blog! I hope you like my style!

sábado, 23 de agosto de 2014

Harry Potter Tag!!

Hi, my lovely people! I'm gonna do a tag, like I promised, to celebrate my 50 Back to School Looks!! So I choose the Harry Potter Tag because I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter (the books and the movies, as well)!

Actually, it was my best friend who introduce me in a "serious" way to the saga, without her I wouldn't be totally in love with HP right now. So I dedicate this tag to her!

There will be spoilers for the Harry Potter series, so if you haven't read them, save this post for a later time.

What is your favourite book in the series?
"Order of Phoenix" all the way!! I don't even know why, I just know it.

 What is your favourite movie? 
This gonna sounds odd, but my favourite movie of the saga is "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2", the last one, because it made me cry... I know, it's the end and it's sad, but I still thinking that it was a fantastic movie! 

 What is your least favourite book in the series?
 Humm... A hard one... Probably "Harry Potter and The Chamber of   Secrets", I think it was a little boring... 

 What parts in the books/movies made you cry?
 The end, on the epilogue, because it all ends... But I'm not really a person to cry because of movies or books. Anyway, I was really sad when Fred and Dobby died, and Neville's speach was touching, we all have to agreed with that!

What would your Patronus be?
I thought A LOT about this and I think I have a conclusion... it will be a butterfly, that symbolize the harmony, beauty, creativity and freedom. 

 What would your Boggart be?
Like everyone else, I have afraid of see my friends and family dying, but I think I would be total lost if I see myself with no hope, it is probably my biggest fear. 

 What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
 That's a easy one: me in Hogwarts! :P

 If you could have the Ressurection Stone, the Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand, which one would you choose?
 Maybe the Elder Wand, but I don't know, it will be too much pressure, so instead of the Elder Wand, I would choose the Invisibility Cloak.

  Elder Wand: Who survived that you wanted to kill?
  Lucius Malfoy. Draco is mean just because of him, if you think about it! I hateeee that man! 

  Ressurection Stone: Which death do you want to undo?
  There is Dobby, Dumbledore, Sirius, Tonks, Remus and many others, but I would undo Fred's death... I just couldn't believe, it couldn't be true!!

   Cloak of Invisibility: Which character would you want to erase from the books?
   Lavender Brown... Even if she is an important part on Ron and Hermione relationship, she made Hermione suffer!!! I don't like Lavender... 

  What house would you be in?
  Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw... I'm not brave enough to be a Gryffindor or ambitious enough to be a Slytherin needer... And plus, I think I'm loyal and friendly (like an Hufflepuff) and intelligent (like a Ravenclaw)!

  If you could meet one member of the movie cast, who would it be?
  James and Oliver Phelps. Ok, ok... I first though in Emma Watson and Evanna Lynch but then I realized how cool and funny it would be meet the twins!

  If you were on the Quidditch team, which position would you pick?
  I'm realyyy bad at sports so I rather be, like Lee, a commentator! I think it would be fun! But ignoring the fact that I'm very bad at any sports, I bet I'd be a Chaser. 

  What is you favourite spell?
  Accio would help me a lot, because I'm always losing my things, but my favourite of all is Expecto Patronum.  

  What character would you like to date/marry?
  Neville Longbottom or George Weasley. But if I have to chose one, I chose Neville...

  What would your job be in the magical world?
  I would like to be or a Professor in Hogwarts or an author, all the way! 

  What character resembles you the most (both by looks and personality)?
  In looks, I think I'm like Hermione Granger, but in personality I think I'm more like Luna... 

  Which character did you want to play in the movies?
   Play Luna Lovegood would be so awesome!
  
  Were you happy with the ending of the series?
  Is this even a real question?! J.K.Rowling is a AMAZING and SUPER TALENTED writer! And she ended the saga in a surprising way, my favourite type of end... :D

  How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
  There is nothing in the world so amazing as Harry Potter! I think that this tag can tell how much I love this saga! I'm just doing this tag because I am a fan just like many other people IN THE WORLD! I think it isn't words enough to describe it! 

  
   Are you a big Harry Potter fan as well? If so, I tag you, my potterhead friend, to do this tag wherever you want to! XOXO