Hello lovely viewers! This is my fashion blog! I hope you like my style!

quarta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2014

45 Disney Questions Tag

To celebrate my 1 year of blog (yey!) I'm going to do the 45 Disney Questions Tag!! I hope you enjoy it!!

  • 1. Favorite Disney movie? That's so hard! Humm... Maybe... Mulan or Pocahontas? I love Frozen and Tangled too... I love Beauty and the Beat too... And The Lion King as well... Brave too... Oh! Mary Poppins!! That's my favourite one!!


  • 2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland? Disneyland :)


  • 3. Favorite Disney character? Anna from Frozen, Timon and Pumbaa from The Lion King or Mucho from Mulan.


  • 4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theatres? I don't know... The Lion King, I think.


  • 5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? (Pins, Vinylmation, dolls, etc.) I have MILLIONS of dolls!


  • 6. Your favorite Disney song? Hakuna Matata and Colors of the Wind.


  • 7. Favorite attraction/ride at the parks? Everything!


  • 8. What is your dream job at Disney? I would like to be a character attendant. 


  • 9. Who's the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks? Goofy!


  • 10. What's your most treasured Disney item? My Minnie's ears! 


  • 11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet? Robin Williams, Kirsten Bell or Mandy Moore. 


  • 12. Favorite Disney movie that's not a classic/famous? (ex. Black Cauldron) The Great Mouse Detective...

  • 13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE A GENIUS!! (basically I would freak out a little)


  • 14. Your favorite snack to get at the parks? (Churros, Mickey's Ice Cream Bars, etc.) I love churros!


  • 15. Your favorite parade/show at the parks? Mickey's Soundsational Parade.

  • 16. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle? Sebastian! He's so funny! 


  • 17. Your favorite Disney memory? Me in the car with my sister singing the Disney's songs in the top of our lounges!


  • 18. Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears? Mickey ears no, but Minnie ears yes!


  • 19. If you could, what "forgotten princess" would you add to the official lineup? Giselle from Enchanted or Vanellope von Scweetz from Wreck-It Ralph.


  • 20. Your favorite princess dress/outfit?Pocahontas' dress all the way!! 


  • 21. Your favorite Disney soundtrack? Frozen, Tangles or Beauty and the Beat.


  • 22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah? Genie!! I miss Robin Williams...


  • 23. Favorite restaurant at the parks? Plaza Inn.


  • 24. How did you first discover the "magic" of Disney? When I watched Disney movies so many times that I memorized every single line!

  • 25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when you're at the parks? Space Mountain!


  • 26. Your favorite "iconic" moment? (ex. Ariel on the rock, Aladdin finding the lamp, Rafiki lifting Simba, etc.) The spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp. 


  • 27. What's the saddest moment for you in any Disney film? When Megara dies to save Hercules! So sad!


  • 28. Best Disney kiss? Belle and Adam from Beauty and the Beat or Megara and Hercules when he save her from the underworld.


  • 29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose?I don't know... Maybe Merida's kingdom...


  • 30. Favorite Disney musical sequence based on spectacle/animation? Let it Go from Frozen!


  • 31. Which Disney princess has the best sidekicks? Ariel, Mulan and Pocahontas. 


  • 32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney movie, which one would you pick? Alice in Wonderland, of course!


  • 33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? Or does it run in the family? We are ALL obsessed with Disney! We all love it! 


  • 34. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip? Mrs. Potts or Lumiere! I love them both.


  • 35. What are your top five favorite Disney blogs on Tumblr? 
  • 1 - d-d-disney.tumblr.com
  • 2 - thedisneyvault.tumblr.com
  • 3 - hellyeahhipsterdisney.tumblr.com
  • 4 - everythingdisney.tumblr.com
  • 5 - ultimatedisneyblog.tumblr.com


  • 36. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be? Something that make you want to change the world. Something that makes you think "We just live once, we have to make the move NOW".


  • 37. Favorite hotel at the parks? Disneyland Hotel.


  • 38. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you're sad/upset? The Lion King!


  • 39. The Aladdin show or The Little Mermaid show? The Little Mermaid show because of the songs.


  • 40. Do you plan to have/have you had your honeymoon at a Disney park? No, I don't think so...


  • 41. Favorite piece of Disney clothing/accessory to wear? My Minnie ears.


  • 42. Post a picture of yourself that's Disney-related. I have one, but I'm not going to post it...


  • 43. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?Mickey Mouse!!


  • 44. What Disney movies/worlds would you like to see in the next Kingdom Hearts game? Frozen!!


  • 45. Which Disney movie, even if it's not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason? Pocahontas. Will always be in my heart.  

I hope you like it! And remember.... 1 YEAR OF BLOG!

"If you can dream, you can do it"
- Walt Disney