Hello lovely viewers! This is my fashion blog! I hope you like my style!

sexta-feira, 20 de março de 2015

This or That Beauty Tag

Hey everyone! WHAZZUP? I'm going to make the THIS OR THAT BEAUTY TAG! I know, I already did it, but this is like an update of my favourites ;) So, yeah! Let's get started! 

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer - Blush!!!
lip gloss or lipstick - Lipstick, always!
eye liner or mascara - Eye liner
foundation or concealer - Concealer
neutral or color eye shadow - it depends.... but maybe neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows -Pressed eye shadows!
brushes or sponges - Sponges!

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze - China Glaze, idk why but yeah
Long or short - Short!
Acrylic or natural - Natural
Brights or darks - Again, it depends, but probably brights
Flower or no flower - Flowers have the power to make anything a lot cuter! FLOWER POWER!!

BODY:
perfume or body splash - Perfume! I have, like, 5 perfumes!
lotion or body butter - Lotion
body wash or soap - Body wash
lush or other bath company - LUSH!!!!!!!!!

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants - jeans! I love jeans! Jeans are life!!! (ok, I'm officially NOT okay!!!)
long sleeve of short - Short sleeve 

dresses or skirts - Dresses! I love dresses, hate skirts!
stripes or plaid - Stripes! Like a pirate!
flip flops or sandals - Flip flops
scarves or hats -Scarves
studs or dangly earrings - Studs
necklaces or bracelets - Neither. Or either. I DON'T KNOW!
heels or flats - Flats! We can't dance with heels!
cowboy boots or riding boots - Ehhhh.... Riding boots, maybe....
jacket or hoodie - Hoodie! But I love jackets too!
forever 21 or charlotte russe - Forever 21, of course!
abercrombie or Hollister - LOVEEEEE both, but If I had to choose, I'd probably choose Abercrombie!
saks 5th or nordstrom - Nordstrom, all the way!

HAIR:
curly or straight - Depends of the person, but in myself I prefer straight! I don't really like my hair curly anymore XP and my hair is naturally wavy, by the way
bun or ponytail - Ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips - Bobby pins!
hair spray or gel - Hair spray! I HATE gel!
long or short - Depends of the person, but usually I prefer long hairs (my hair is REALLYYYY long!)
light or dark - Depends of the person, but in myself I think that dark hair suits the best because I'm VERY pale.
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side sweep bangs
up or down - DEPENDS OF THE PERSON!!!! (but usually I prefer down)

RANDOM:
Rain or shine - SHINE!!
Summer or winter - Summer (last time that I did this, I said Winter)
Fall or spring - Hummmmmmmmmm............. Spring, because of my birthday (5th May!!)
Chocolate or vanilla - CHOCOLATE!!!
East coast or west coast - WEST COAST!


Actually, this was really fun! And.......... I tag YOU, MY DEAR VIEWER, to make this tag or not, whatever you want and wherever you want! Bye and bear-hugs for everyone!
XOXO

P.S: If you want me to do any especific tag, tell me by polyvore or facebook!