Hello lovely viewers! This is my fashion blog! I hope you like my style!

sábado, 25 de julho de 2015

Get to know me TAG


Hey fellow friends! Today, I decided to do something a little different... I'm going to do the (drum roll, please!).... GET TO KNOW ME TAG! I decided to do this because I think it's time to get you to know me a little bit better! Hope you enjoy!

1. Do you have a middle name?
Miguel. Yep, the M from MC stands for Miguel. The C.... well, one thing at time ;)


2. What was your favorite subject in school?
Probably History, but I love English too.
   

3. What’s your favorite drink?
Coke :) It's SO good!
 
4. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
I have so many favourite songs! Currently, I'm addicted to According to You by Orianthi, but nothing beats the good old Don't stop Believin' by The Journey!

 

5. What would you name your children?

For a girl, probably Alice, Lily or Laura. For a guy... I don't really know, maybe Henry, Jonathan or James. 

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Karate *smirky emoji*

 

7. What’s your favorite book? 
How can I only choose one?! I don't know... hum.... maybe The Book Thief, Maze Runner, Harry Potter, and the list goes on and on and on...

8. What’s your favorite colour?
I actually like black, but I also like orange, yellow and blue.

9. What’s your favorite animal?
Wolf or fox. For sure.

10. What's your favorite food?  
Pizza, chips or anything with chocolate. I know, I'm so healthy (please, notice the sarcasm).


11. What’s your favorite holiday?

I love the Halloween, but here in Portugal that's not really a thing, so Christmas :) I'm a very festive person.  

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Not yet :)

 

13. Have you been out of the country?
I already went to Spain multiple times and one time to Hungary.
 

14. Do you speak any other languages?

Well, apart from english, I speak portuguese (of course) and I'm working on french. Also, I have a hungarian dictionary, but I only know, like, 6 words, so...



15. Do you have any siblings? 
 An older sister! She's 4 years olders than me and we get along somewhat well, but sometimes we have our fight moments. 

16. What’s your favorite store?

I'm not sure... maybe Bershka (I don't know if that store only exist on Portugal or if it's international).
 

17. What’s your favorite restaurant? 
 Any pizzaria, really.
 
18. Do you like school? 

Yeah, you can say that. Of course that sometimes I feel tired and stressed out but for most of the time it's great!
 

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Oh, this is going to be long! Connor Franta, Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Zoella, Jacksgap... again, it's a long list.

20. What’s your favorite movie? 

I love cinema so much! I can watch Prom, Wild Child, The Chronicles of Narnia (all the three movies), Nanny Mcphee and Nowhere Boy over and over again, but my personal favourite one and the one that actually has a special meaning for me is It's kind of a funny story. I love Love Actually too, but that one I only watch on Christmas Day!



21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon a Time...

 

22. PC or Mac?

Oh, man! Don't do this to me! I can't choose this!


23. What phone do you have?
A Huawei Ascend G6.

24. How tall are you?
I'm 5'5"/5'6"
.
 

25. Any pets? 
When I was little (since I can remember, actually) I had a dog that died when I was 8 or 9. Then, I had some fishes but all of them died in a space of 3/4 weeks. 2 years ago, during a thunderstorm, a female cat appeared in front of my house. She was starving, so we gave her food and a local to stay dry. After that, she never went away, so we adopted her and named her Molly. She grew up and had a brood of 5 littles cats. Only 2 of them survived so we gave them to my uncle. After that, she got pregnant again and and 3 cats. She took care of them for a while, but when they were big enough to take care of themselves, she disappeared and we never saw her again. So, now, we have those three cats (two females, one male), that I love! 


So, this is it! I hope you liked it!
XOXO
Rita MC