Hello lovely viewers! This is my fashion blog! I hope you like my style!

sexta-feira, 3 de julho de 2015

Small Life Update

Heya! I'm here to do a small update about my life. This is why I'be been busy and so inactive lately:
1. With all the school work I couldn't update (obviously);
2. I've been working in some other personal projects such as a new book I'm writing (in portuguese) on the wattpad! I'm not going to enter in much details, but I'm going to give you the link of my story and of my wattpad account so you can check it out;
3. People stopped giving me feedback, and that demotivated me (I even thought about eliminate my blog).

This are the three reasons of my inactivity. But now I'm free and motivated to a new chapter of my blog! So I count with you to share my blog in all your social networks so I can have the number of views I had before. So.... SHARE SHARE SHARE like your life depends of it!

This is all for now!
XOXO

Rita MC

WATTPAD LINKS:
Account
Book

MY LINKS:
Polyvore
Facebook
Tumblr
We Heart It